Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is the pc good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,
Is the Pc good: https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart...30b45e423d? sorry is a little first thread post i have bad english. Blush
Yep, but you need a dedictated GPU if you want to play in HD/FullHD. I suggest you to buy the Radeon HD 7850 to play in FullHD Wink

Yeah, but generally, this PC is a beast, if you overclock the CPU to 4.2GHz or more. All games will run at decent speed.
there is still a cheaper graphics card? so in hd(720p)
Yep. Maybe the Radeon HD 7770? Is still strong enough for 1080p in most games.
yes is great Smile which games in 1080p?
The ones you wanna play Tongue
i wanna play:mario kart wii,donkey kong country returns,super mario galaxy,metroid other m,kirby the magic yarn(right?),super mario sunshine,mario kart double dash,pokemon xd der dunkle sturm,pokemon colloseum,pokemon battle revolution,new super mario wii,mario kart wii ctgp revolution,wiimm mario kart wii Blush thx defenderx
Yeah, for some games, you have to overclock your CPU as I mentioned it before. But yeah, 1080p should be no problem in the game (in some games, you can play with 4x IR, that's more than 1080p!)
what is IR?and which intern hdd?
IR = Internal Resolution

* 1x IR = 480p (Wii resolution)
* 2x IR = 720p (HD)
* 3x IR = 1080p (Full HD)
* 4x IR = Don't know, but higher than 1080p
Pages: 1 2