Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin exe stopped working - Zelda Skyward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thanks for this - good to know its known. Before coming back here I tried running in open ql and it worked! So i'll get to a save point and switch back. If it carries on Ill go to 3.631 as you recommend. Thanks everyone, really appreciate your help.
(11-22-2012, 03:47 AM)virtua Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for this - good to know its known. Before coming back here I tried running in open ql and it worked! So i'll get to a save point and switch back. If it carries on Ill go to 3.631 as you recommend. Thanks everyone, really appreciate your help.

No problem at all! Good luck!

Buddythedog25

(11-22-2012, 03:52 AM)Duke Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2012, 03:47 AM)virtua Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for this - good to know its known. Before coming back here I tried running in open ql and it worked! So i'll get to a save point and switch back. If it carries on Ill go to 3.631 as you recommend. Thanks everyone, really appreciate your help.

No problem at all! Good luck!
Thanks, my son and I were stuck at that point! Went back to 3.0.600... Nice to be able to continue the game!
Pages: 1 2