Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Zoids: Battle Legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 Problems when I been Playing Zoids on the dolphin-master-5.0-12088-x64 Build:

1: It's the same Problem as from the Test that when I go into the Mission Mode Battles. I was wondering is there way of Fixing that and have the Gameplay at 60fps

2: When I load into the Title Screen and other Screen's in Menu when 1st Load Up the Music is Running Slow and Makes Crackling Sounds. Then after a Bit it gets back to Normal Speed. How can I make the Music in Title Screen and Menu's stay at Normal Speed all the Time?
If you could fill out your computer specs, that would be helpful for us to know if you're experiencing slowdowns because your hardware is too slow or if Dolphin is not running the section fast enough.
(06-09-2020, 02:51 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]If you could fill out your computer specs, that would be helpful for us to know if you're experiencing slowdowns because your hardware is too slow or if Dolphin is not running the section fast enough.

I kept on Mucking around to see IF I could find a Fix and I finally found one for the Slowdown in the Mission Gameplay.

I put the CPU Clock Overdrive to 171% and it ran at 60fps had the odd Slowdown for a few seconds but came back quite Quickly.

I fixed the Music by just Deleting the Setting Files in the Dolphin Folder in My Documents. That fixed the Music Slowdown. So I don't know what Exactly what Caused the Music Issues.