Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin.exe has stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very Annoying Error... I play SSBB and then at about the 11th round, it Dolphin.exe has stopped working error.

My DirectX was just updated today.
My C++ is all installed from version 2008 - 2010
I'm running x64.
I tried using the "stable" build and the latest build... both come up with same results... It doesn't matter if I run full screen or windowed.

I can't save my progress Sad
(11-21-2012, 05:48 PM)intrepid Wrote: [ -> ]at about the 11th round

Where and when exactly does it crash?
Not sure... it crashes at different places... twice at 11th round and once after I finished off Master Hand
If these are random crashes there's nothing you can do. You'll have to deal with them. Just save a lot.

Now maybe something's wrong with your settings. Post them (as screenshots preferably) and we'll have a look to that.

Btw which revision are you using?
(11-21-2012, 05:48 PM)intrepid Wrote: [ -> ]I tried using the "stable" build and the latest build (3.0-843 x64)... both come up with same results...
My settings are the ones posted here
Tried Multiplayer... crashes then too Sad
Try to redump eventually. But I guess these are random crashes so :
Quote:If these are random crashes there's nothing you can do. You'll have to deal with them. Just save a lot.
Does this happen to everyone else too?
(11-22-2012, 04:04 AM)intrepid Wrote: [ -> ]Does this happen to everyone else too?

Random crashes may happen in this game or in any other games.

Personaly I've never got any crashes in this game.

Just one thing: you mentioned saves in your first post. Might you be using savestates? This might eventually be the reason of your crashes. Savestates are not really reliable. You should always prefer in-game saves rather than savestates
I didn't use savestates... I was talking about in-game saves, that's why I said I couldn't save my progress.

After looking around for a while, I put
[Hacks]
EFBToTextureEnable = False

into the game config... It hasn't crashed yet... Maybe that was it?
Pages: 1 2