Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin different clearing code cache problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey ive been using dolphin for a long time and the only games i played were battalion wars GCN and Sims bustin out (GCN) i do own both games so i wanted to play on the computer so i played battalion worked fine BUT then i played sims bustin out and it just stays on clearing code the applications not froze though but eventually it just basically gives up shuts down any fixes?

It is also in the playable status
For the Sims to work, you have to enable the "Skip EFB Access from CPU" option in the graphics settings hacks tab.
You have to use MMU Speed Hack too. Click right on your game (in your gamelist), go into "Properties" and check the option
(11-21-2012, 05:50 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You have to use MMU Speed Hack too. Click right on your game (in your gamelist), go into "Properties" and check the option
heres a screen shot from 10 minutes of waiting
Have you tried what I had suggested?
(11-22-2012, 12:13 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried what I had suggested?
yes

(11-22-2012, 12:13 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried what I had suggested?
YES AND HERES WHAT HAPPEND sorry caps
Then your got a crappy dump :

[attachment=8495][attachment=8496][attachment=8497]
You likely have a bad dump...

Make sure you disable any cheats because they can cause a game not to boot properly.

Also which revisions have you tried specifically? It may also help if you post screenies of your settings...

Damn...got Ninja'ed
(11-22-2012, 12:31 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]You likely have a bad dump...

Make sure you disable any cheats because they can cause a game not to boot properly.

Also which revisions have you tried specifically? It may also help if you post screenies of your settings...

Damn...got Ninja'ed

Heres Some
(11-22-2012, 12:31 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]Also which revisions have you tried specifically?

He used Dolphin 3.0 and I did too so the revision isn't the problem
Pages: 1 2