Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Rayman Arena
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wiki Page - Rayman Arena - [edit]

OnFyar

I cant get this game working :\
I tried using old builds(r2195) and some of the most recent on official dolphin website and the game still doesnt work.
The game boots, shows the ubisoft logo and then a black screen appears..... This is one of my favourite rayman games(i still have retail pc copy Big Grin) but there is no way to play it Sad (pc version doesnt work on recent OS even using compatibility mode, and it doesnt have good splitscreen)
(03-18-2015, 10:22 PM)OnFyar Wrote: [ -> ]I cant get this game working :\
I tried using old builds(r2195) and some of the most recent on official dolphin website and the game still doesnt work.
The game boots, shows the ubisoft logo and then a black screen appears.....  This is one of my favourite rayman games(i still have retail pc copy Big Grin) but there is no way to play it Sad  (pc version doesnt work on recent OS even using compatibility mode, and it doesnt have good splitscreen)

It is working fine here. http://prntscr.com/6i9os3
Check if you have a good game dump.

OnFyar

(03-18-2015, 10:38 PM)Link_to_the_past Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2015, 10:22 PM)OnFyar Wrote: [ -> ]I cant get this game working :\
The game boots, shows the ubisoft logo and then a black screen appears.....  This is one of my favourite rayman games(i still have retail pc copy Big Grin) but there is no way to play it Sad  (pc version doesnt work on recent OS even using compatibility mode, and it doesnt have good splitscreen)

It is working fine here. http://prntscr.com/6i9os3
Check if you have a good game dump.

Thanks for the help! Yeah the game had some kind of bug... Wow trying the old build and the new one i can clearly see the diference! No aparent graphical glitches, higher speed with better IR.

Big thanks to the dolphin team, i havent played this game in years! Its really fun Smile
After the UbiSoft video, blackscreen and crashs Dolphin on the latest version. Looking for help.
Redump your game.
Fixed, thanks a lot JMC47!
Oh. Well. That usually doesn't work. Have fun then!

Cheers!

bobbyfrost75

When the second level titled "Rise and Shine" is selected in battle mode the game will crash on the loading screen. More specifically, it crashes exactly when the loading bar at the bottom reaches the
end. When the game crashes, an audio clip for applause is playing on a loop. This would normally be played before the game begins. This apparently has been a problem for years and I can't seem to find any good information about it. Some say that the way to fix this is to set the game speed to 150% and "tapping A repetitively" as people quote during the loading screen, but not only does this not really specify how fast you actually have to tap A, but it also doesn't work at all for me. I seriously doubt that there will ever be a fix for this since I've seen this question being posted years ago, but can anyone give me a detailed explanation for the problem here? If this tapping A button trick really does work, how fast are you pressing A during the loading screen? Do you really just have to mash like there's no tomorrow? Do I have to start at a specific time? Normally I just start as soon as I pick the stage which immediately skips the cut scene before the loading screen.

Thanks,
Me
There's no work-around for it. We don't know what's wrong.

Sorry Sad
Pages: 1 2