Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Disney's Magical Mirror starring Mickey Mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
somebody please find a way to fix white shadow issue this is my childhood and i really want to enjoy it again this was my first gamecube game ever ''tears''[Image: sad.gif]
Settings?
I guess no setting can fix this. The same "bug" is present in Disney's Hide & Sneak
I figured as much, but since the wiki didn't say anything I thought I'd ask anyway
Both games have been rated "3 stars" because of this graphic bug Big Grin . Btw they may crash too Tongue
LordVader, can you describe the bug so I can add it to the wiki pages?
This ain't fair I hate that my favorite game not working, its painful and am crying deep inside will this issue ever be fix in this game Sad
(05-29-2013, 06:03 AM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]LordVader, can you describe the bug so I can add it to the wiki pages?

What Starscream linked.

It's hard to describe. Mirrored characters appear from time to time. They're white textured. Same thing in Disney's Hide & Sneak.
Both games used to crash. It's no more the case with recent builds. I haven't tested with very latest builds though
Pages: 1 2