Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Digimon Rumble Arena 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RoboticOverlord

I love to play this game on my Gamecube but when I play it on my laptop with Dolphin it acts strangely. It starts smoothly and functions normally with FPS:47-VPS:47-78% ranging and varying to FPS:60-VPS:60-100%. Then when a stage is loaded and even before it is shown the rates drop to FPS:26-VPS:26-43% ranging to FPS:33-VPS:33-55% throughout the battle as everything is in slow motion. which is cool though and gives me an advantage. but the uncool thing that happens now is that at the beginning of another battle not too far into the game it always freezes, or hangs, and i sometimes get the notification that my dolphin isn't responding. I also tried to make a thread in the Gamecube support page but I don't have access to make a thread about my issue. I also have the latest Dolphin and update as of a few minutes ago.
Your computer is too slow to run it full speed. It likely crashes because of a bad dump.

RoboticOverlord

Makes sense, is there anyway to fix my dump besides re-installing or reformatting my Windows 7 before i get a chance of blue screen?

Bohhh_

Can someone make a gecko code for turning off items?

I dont know where else im supposed to post this