Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] FIFA Street 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wiki Page - FIFA Street 2 - [edit]

MrBeefy

Using Dolphin 4.0.2 D3D11, the game played perfectly. But every time after that, the player models appear black or very dark. Is there a way to get rid of this?
Use the latest development version, it should be fixed.
Fifa street 2 plays nice for me i only have weird graphic glitch on the ground on home court which i built??any fix for that maybe?im using a dolphin which i download a month or two ago so its not latest stable build from year and half ago.There are other 2 problems but they are minor like my players card isnt shown correctly(full of pixels) and in game videos dont show correctly
Easy fixes: On the latest dev build, uncheck Store EFB copies to Texture Only to get the player cards to show up right. For the videos, use a non-NVIDIA graphics card until we figure out what's wrong.
(04-06-2015, 01:54 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Easy fixes:  On the latest dev build, uncheck Store EFB copies to Texture Only to get the player cards to show up right.  For the videos, use a non-NVIDIA graphics card until we figure out what's wrong.

thanks it really helped!!Now my pitch loooks normal but it doesnt resolve my player card glitch but its not a big problem at all Smile i love this emulator

dhumps

I don't have a memory card loaded and dolphin crashes when I select "continue without saving" dolphin crashes instantly. When I had a memory card loaded it said it was corrupted and when I select continue without saving it also crashes instantly. Other games work fine for me, it's just fifa street and fifa street 2 that have this issue