Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Harvest Moon Magical Melody GC Shadow out of place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I'm having some issues while playing Harvest Moon Magical Melody, the shadows of all objects "move" with me instead of staying on the actual object they're supposed to be on. Like I'll move a bit north and the shadow of a log will also go north, it look really out of place and it's a bit annoying but I haven't found a way to fix that problem or even just remove the shadows... Could someone help me out, have you ever seen that problem in a GC before? :o
Did you try to set EFB Copies to RAM?
(11-19-2012, 04:21 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to set EFB Copies to RAM?
Just tried, it slows down the game a lot and doesn't change the shadow =/
Here is what it looks like: http://imgur.com/a/l7T7S
Which Dolphin revision do you use?
(11-19-2012, 05:08 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Which Dolphin revision do you use?
3.0, I'm not sure how to see which exact revision :o
Well, try the latest git version of Dolphin. (Click on "download Dolphin" in my sig)
I didn't even noticed there were other versions of the software I just took the recommended! Works fine with the 3.0-832, shadows are normal Smile. Is there a way to import save games? I'm like 9 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles I wouldn't want to restart everything.. Thanks for the help!
When you use savestates, there is no way to use them on onther Dolphin revisions. They're incomaptible to other revisions, sorry.
Well I also use the memory cards when playing Wii games, oh and the problem still show up, but only if I use the Widescreen hack so... It's not that bad I guess, I can live without widescreen for one game
[Edit] Nevermind found how to import wii saves Big Grin, thanks for the help sir/m'am
You're welcome, I'm always glad to help Cool