Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote usable in new versions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the last official release..i cloud only use the buttons...but no moves.
(like they're said)

how about this in the inofficial releases like 3774?

is there any other or newer release it works?
Are you using a sensorbar too ?
It is required for the use of a real wiimote.
You can also use candles instead of a sensorbar Wink
noo...im using a bluetooth dongle in combination with the "Blue Soleile" -Bluetooth Software!

The Programm "Wiinremote" works fine...that i can fully use my mouse-cursor with the Wiimote!

the Dolphin Wiimote-Plugin acknowlede my Wiimote and acept all Buttons ingame and show me the batterie-status...but thats all!

So im asking you, if someone could do more with it at this time^^
Yup, there is a little ir-camera in the front of the wiimote which needs to see at least 2 ir-light-sources to calculate its pointing-dierection.
The sensorbar emits the needed ir-light, candles do just the same.
And i bet you are using the motion-sensor-control of WiinRemote which dosen't need the sensorbar.
Just use your sensorbar or two candles, both are working very well.
so both ... Bluetooth only and IR only could be both full funktionable methodes to use the Wiimote in future?

I like my Bluetooth method...so i hope the funktions will be fixed in the next versions Tongue

But thx... i will try the IR method, to see the differences!
Is it possible to use mouse instead of Wiimote?? Or you really need to use Wiimote? Where would u plug it in since i guess it have different connectors...
And can u use anything else to 'simulate' Wiimote..
in the standart controllpad options, you can set that you use the mose instead of the wiimote!

Im asking myself what they prefer zu develop at the moment...

Bluetooth or IR?

Or..which method will work better?

I think Bluetooth^^
yes, wiimote is working with lastest revisions. the current released download is not.
(07-16-2009, 01:06 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]yes, wiimote is working with lastest revisions. the current released download is not.

then Im looking forward to the next releasesWink
Where is option to use mouse instead?? In controller pad is sure not and in Wiimote configuration i don't see it either??

p.s. i guess u didn't see it but sorry if u did..i am soon going on vacation so i am in hurry ^^
Pages: 1 2