Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] SSX Tricky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wiki Page - SSX Tricky - [edit]

S1mpl3pl4n5946

hi guys!

maybe you can help me.

when i start ssx tricky on my dolphin it starts correctly.

after the picture of the control settings the screen stays black... i hear sound but no video.....

all my other games work fine, but this one does not :-(

my settings:
Dolphin 4.0.2
Windows 8.1
Intel I7-4700 HQ 2,40GHz
16GB Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 765M

i only saw per accident, that at the graphic that i cant select my Nvidia graphic card (Direct3D9)... only the intel hd graphics :/

would be great if you can help me!!!! thanks anyway!!!
Your driver is likely forcing Anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering. Also follow the laptop performance guide, https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-un...ance-guide it will tell you what's really going on with the graphics card thing.

S1mpl3pl4n5946

so what can i do, if he forces that anti-aliasing stuff??

i follow that guide.... but i dont know how this should help? i have never had problems with other games and the fps are good too and my notebook is a gaming notebook so i dont have problem with the heat .....

no difference when i try to play ssx

GGsyNtec

Hey!

When i boot SSX Tricky it can't detect my memory card even thought it does work on other games and i'm always running the game as admin and I have read/write access to the memory card. Tried running older versions of Dolphin that are compatible with the game but it still doesn't work. It does work to run the game when choosing "Continue without saving".
I've been searching all over the interwebz but I can't seem to find any suggestions about this so now I created an account on this forum asking for help. Is there a standard procedure that I can go through to solve memory card detection issues?
Any help would be much appreciated as this is my favorite childhood console game!

My specs can be found in my profile.