Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I can't get dolphin to run..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I click on the dolphinwx icon it says dolphinwx has encountered a problem and has to shut down.Why is this I have downloaded dolphin multiple times with the same result..Dodgy
Have you checked the requirements sticky? What is your system specifications, you should always post your specifications along with a detailed description of your problem when posting for support. Wink

cmccmc

how about you update to a newer build
O.K. I run windows xp and I got AMD 1.66 GHZ 512 MB RAM and a Diamond 512mb grafix card.That the info your looking for??? As for the download I got the newest Dolphin I could find from this site.
it won't run because you have a crappy computer.
(07-13-2009, 10:35 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]it won't run because you have a crappy computer.
My "crappy computer" plays everything else without a problem.If you have something constuctive to say I'll listen.I will not pay attention to childish B.S.Cool
There is no way you could run Dolphin with that crappy of a computer.
it is a crappy computer. Childish bs eh? Look at everyone elses computers. Most of them trumps yours and they barely get playable framerates. It's most likely your cpu can't do sse instructions. Define "plays everything else without a problem." What games? crysis, cod, hl2? At what settings? I'm no child.
(07-13-2009, 11:10 AM)hellno187 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2009, 10:35 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]it won't run because you have a crappy computer.
My "crappy computer" plays everything else without a problem.

Define "Everything else"?
your pc is too slow men
Pages: 1 2 3