Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote's connect, but doesn't react.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, I get my Wiimote connect with my pc, but is doesn't really work fine. In games I can press all the buttons, but the cursor just doesn't react if I move the Wiimote. Is that a known issue and can be fixed easily?

PS: I use exactly the same tools (Bluetooth Dongle and Sensor Bar) like in this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvaUKGhxLE&fmt=22. I use BlueSoleil to connect the Wiimote and it's installed as a HID Device.
(07-13-2009, 07:48 AM)che Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, I get my Wiimote connect with my pc, but is doesn't really work fine. In games I can press all the buttons, but the cursor just doesn't react if I move the Wiimote. Is that a known issue and can be fixed easily?

PS: I use exactly the same tools (Bluetooth Dongle and Sensor Bar) like in this tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvaUKGhxLE&fmt=22. I use BlueSoleil to connect the Wiimote and it's installed as a HID Device.

Are you using your Wii's sensor bar, or a wireless sensor bar? I just use my Wii's sensor bar and it works fine.

Also, I couldn't get my Wiimote to work using BlueSoleil, so I just use bluetooth in Windows to connect it. And also, I couldn't get this to work on Vista so that's another thing to consider. Try a fresh install of Windows 7 after, if nothing else works.
No I bought a wireless sensor bar for 4$. Big Grin
First I could connect my wiimote with the windows bluetooth service, but after I installed BlueSoleil, it doesn't even find the wiimote.

I also tried two candles, but they didn't help too. =/
I guess I will try Windows7 and hope that this will work.^^ Thanks for help! Smile
(07-13-2009, 08:08 AM)che Wrote: [ -> ]No I bought a wireless sensor bar for 4$. Big Grin
First I could connect my wiimote with the windows bluetooth service, but after I installed BlueSoleil, it doesn't even find the wiimote.

I also tried two candles, but they didn't help too. =/
I guess I will try Windows7 and hope that this will work.^^ Thanks for help! Smile

Four bucks? That's not bad.
I have BlueSoleil installed too on Vista. Maybe that's why Vista can't find it for me either.

You are saying that you can press A, B, C, Z etc. and those register fine in Dolphin right? But the only problem you're having is with pointing the Wiimote?
If that is the case, and your Wii is close enough to your computer, just put your Wii's sensor bar on top of your monitor and use that. Note, though, that of course you'll need to turn your Wii on, after you connect the Wiimote to your PC for that to work.

If that doesn't work, just try it all again on Windows 7.
Yepp, the pointing is my only problem.^^"
I will try that, thanks for helping!