Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: no controls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so Ive been trying to get this to work for a while. Unfortunately I don't have a bluetooth dongle in my pc so I can't use my wiimote, but I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse for wii games. Is this possible yet? Ive been trying all day and at first it said nunchuck wasn't connected and I fixed that problem, but now the problem I am having is that there is no controls. It gets to the game menu but I can't do anything... Maybe my configuration is messed up or something, but it asks if I have a real wiimote and I say no so I figured it would default to keyboard and mouse... Any ideas?
why did you have to post in both subforums? Keyboard and mouse work fine as an emulated wiimote.
(07-13-2009, 06:51 AM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]why did you have to post in both subforums? Keyboard and mouse work fine as an emulated wiimote.

I understand that they work, but they aren't working for me... I can't do anything in any games

Im using svn r3766

May have fixed it, turns out I was missing some dependencies to run but not compile... strange

eh, not fixed... anyone have any ideas on what is causing this? I can't use any controls on my keyboard/mouse at all... Its beggining to become very depressing
same for me
i am using r3789 and keybord, mouse dont work for me.