Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my laptop good enough?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

yoshiandgoomba

My laptop is Toshiba L840-02K
Will it work?
I only want to play GCN games.
We need your exact specs, open run type dxdiag, and tell us what you see? click on the display tab and do the same, also state exactly which games you intend to play

EDIT: Sorry, i forgot to check your profile, anyways pls state which games you intend to play

yoshiandgoomba

I can play Super Mario Sunshine! Smile
It plays at 100% Speed.
Oh, and these are the specs.
Windows 7 64-bit
250GB storage
Intel core i3 processor 2.3Ghz
AMD Radeon HD 7670M 1GB
and i'll run dxdiag later because my laptop is now charging.
I opened the laptop when it was low bat.
Just reply to my if you need more.
(11-13-2012, 06:59 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]also state exactly which games you intend to play

yoshiandgoomba

(11-13-2012, 07:38 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2012, 06:59 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]also state exactly which games you intend to play
Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door ,Wario ware mega party games ,mario kart DD, PKMN XD/ Colosseum.

Big Grin
And another question do I need a bluetooth USB or bluetooth in the laptop for my laptop to play with my wireless controller or wiimote?
EDIT: I just answered my own question.. Big Grin
I need a IR emitter for the wiimote. And the wireless controller can work for the laptop's bluetooth. Shy
(11-13-2012, 07:50 PM)yoshiandgoomba Wrote: [ -> ]Paper Mario:Thousand Year Door ,Wario ware mega party games ,mario kart DD, PKMN XD/ Colosseum.

Paper Mario, Wario Ware, Mario Kart= yes
Pokemon games= not full speed
The Pokemon games need an high-end desktop CPU (probably over clocked). The rest will run fine.