Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [WiiWare] Mega Man 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wiki Page - Mega Man 9 - [edit]

Mega Man 9 - Dolphin 3.0-840

Perfect sound, perfect image, perfect play:

EFB Copy to RAM, DSP LLE, Direct3D9 and Real XFB turned ON.
And a little follow up here as well:

The DLC installed just fine like it did for Mega Man 10 and all I have to say is that Proto Man ROCKS!

It's nice that these games work as well as they do, it takes you back to the old NES era.
For some reason text isn't showing up completely. Only random letters sometimes, or even nothing at all. It's making it impossible to navigate the ingame store. Any fix? I'm using the same settings listed here.
Try setting texture cache to safe
tried it, didn't work. A few letters show up just as before.
Use "RAM" instead of "Texture" (EFB Copies)

themadmadman

I beat Megaman 9 tonight. I really enjoyed it, but I'm here to announce that I had lag during very specific parts of the game. It was laggy during the fortress boss in Wily's Castle, it was laggy during the final Wily fight, it lagged when challenge "achievement" notifications popped up, and the game menu became really laggy as I gained a certain number of weapons. Early on when I just had the Buster and R.Coil, the game menu was smooth, but as I gained weapons the menu became laggy. By "laggy," I mean the game played in slow motion and the music was all slow as well. The thing that these moments all have in common is that the game lagged when the screen was heavily populated with sprites.

Other than those moments, the game was silky smooth 60fps.

I was playing on Dolphin v4.0-8256 with default settings all around. The only thing I changed were the controller configurations.

My computer specs:
Windows 7
Intel i5 2500k 3.3Ghz (stock cpu speed, not OC'd)
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX
12GB DDR3
120GB SSD
Probably due to safe texture cache being demanding.

Nikster31

I've downloaded a .wad file of this game, but when I try to open it, all I get is this http://imgur.com/n1b4e5p notficiation. Can someone help please?
Pages: 1 2 3