Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Virtual Console] Super Smash Bros.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wiki Page - Super Smash Bros. - [edit]

Anyone else get running low on ram errors on this one?
Change the internal resolution to 1x and that should fix it. There's a bug in some VC games at higher IRs that cause bad things to happen.
Perfect ill give it a shot!
The game became unplayable recently, there are 2 major problems :
- The game is running too fast (audio is fine for whatever reason)
- The ingame timer is totally crazy (decreases way faster than expected, I's even more obvious when I use Interpreter)

Try 1 player mode, you only have time to perform 3 or 4 attacks and it's TIME UP.
I use 1xIR, PAL, 4.0-7840

I suspect 4.0-7820 (PR #3042) to be guilty, needs testing.

EDIT : Bad guess. I've tested with 4.0-7818 and the problem was already here. I tried different settings (dual-core, idle-skipping, OpenGL, Direct3D, PAL50, PAL60, all video hacks disabled, HLE Audio, LLE Audio, underclocking, and even Cached Interpreter and Software Renderer), but none fixed the issue.

I'm gonna do revision bisection if I have the time.

Dolphin seems to calculate as many FPS as it can, even if VPS is correct (50).
[Image: MQfWnFb.png]
It's a GPU synchronization issue. There's no solution but to use the NTSC version. It's been a problem in Dolphin since forever.
I didn't know that, I see it's written on the wiki now, thanks.

jedinagol

I'm new here so not sure if I should ask here but does anyone have Gecko codes for the JP version of Super Smash Bros 64? (NALJ01) Specifically for unlocking content (such as characters and the Mushroom Kingdom Stage)?