Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] X2: Wolverine's Revenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope I'm not missing the point of these game threads. They are for posting issues related to the game right? So I can get the game to boot, but the FPS drop off to zero, vps remains stable, I can still hear the music but no sound effects, according to dolphin, the emu speed is 100%. I'm using MMU and have turned the Tex cache accuracy to safe. I sometimes get a little further through the menus without hanging but as soon as I get into the game it will hang in the aforementioned way. Any settings I'm missing?

Using Dolphin 3.0-845 64 bit
Running it in Single Core mode will fix the hang.
(11-27-2012, 08:03 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Running it in Single Core mode will fix the hang.
Ah good, I'll try that as an option now with other games I run into trouble with. I am testing all games starting from Z and working backwards. I try to find any settings in the forums before I post an issue though. I just couldn't find anything on this apart from what is in the games that hang thread.
And...
(11-27-2012, 07:10 PM)Monyet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using MMU Speed Hack

Use this preferably
I have a problem with images, help !
Please ! help
Did you try OpenGL?
(02-18-2014, 03:39 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try OpenGL?

No, I use direcx 9 or 11, because opengl very slow, and Dolphin ver 4.0.2 as well, but laster built is not good
OpenGL and Latest build are both fine, your computer is "very slow" and "not good" to quote you.

Basically, I'm not even sure your graphics card supports the bare minimum to run dolphin properly.
Pages: 1 2