Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mouse Pointer out center with Pointer of the Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I don't understand because when play a game with mouse without wiimote in the game the mouse pointer is out center with that of wii. How can I resolve this problem? thanks! Huh
I had this problem too but when I updated to a newer build it was fixed. Try updating to the latest build (r3758) and see if that helps.
Just set the bluetooth position (in Dolphin Tongue) from "bottom" to "top" ...this has worked for me!
Hope it would help you too!
(07-13-2009, 04:52 AM)Zeromus2kX Wrote: [ -> ]Just set the bluetooth position (in Dolphin Tongue) from "bottom" to "top" ...this has worked for me!

if that dont work here version 3765 http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-265...l#pid22427
(07-13-2009, 04:52 AM)Zeromus2kX Wrote: [ -> ]Just set the bluetooth position (in Dolphin Tongue) from "bottom" to "top" ...this has worked for me!

In recent builds, the GUI for the wiimote plugin has changed and I haven't been able to find the bottom and top checkboxes that were there before! Huh
I have tried last version but there is always same problem, pointer mouse it doesn't follow with precision the pointer wii, see my photo:
I believe this setting is not in the Wiimote GUI, but under 'Config' in the Wii section.

thanks I have resolved, but I don't understand it is not for setting position sensor bar?
Please post how you fixed it. I'm sure people are curious.
(07-13-2009, 07:06 AM)Terminex Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this setting is not in the Wiimote GUI, but under 'Config' in the Wii section.

Yea, I just figured that out while going through options an hour back.
Pages: 1 2