Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
How come the ingame hand cursor disappears when I move far left or far right, and then reappears when I move toward the center?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out.

n1nt3nd0

Hi friends, im newb here! Very nice work, first time for me to use dolphin and it's seem great! Smile

I need some help whit AC, i'm trying to play online whit nintendo WFC in this game. In first time I followed this guide for activate online and Its all right. In AC i obtained my friend's code (not seame of my wii) and i add my friends whit it in the game. All seem work good. When i open the door my friend are able to come in my city (very gud) but i cat go in his city. can anyone help me?

n1nt3nd0

I recive error 80430... Sad

dotkom

has anyone successfully connected to a wii via Nintendo WFC on Animal crossing city folk using Dolphin?.

i am trying to provide some bells to my wife.
I have

ajshn

Is there some kind of tutorial on how to connect to the wifi and visit someones town whose using a wii?

emilyb

I have heard that it was possible too. I watched a Netplay tutorial which didn't help me at all so if anyone knows how to set it up so you can get a friend code please let us know!

pika23

(01-24-2014, 06:40 AM)emilyb Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard that it was possible too. I watched a Netplay tutorial which didn't help me at all so if anyone knows how to set it up so you can get a friend code please let us know!

I'm also having this issue. AC:CF gets to "Connecting" and then errors out with a code of 200115.

Nintendo says this error code "might be" a "temporary" issue with the servers, but it's been pretty much the only error I've gotten, and it's happened for a few days now. I've never been able to successfully connect to the servers.

If anyone has any insight as to something else I might try or some setting I might have missed, please let me know!

CaelThunderwing

im just curious w/ 4.0.2 Stable (x64) is it possible for AC:CC to use the DS Suitcase function (not via a DS Emu but actual DSi on teh same Wifi network)? or is Wifi emulation in Dolphin just not ready yet for Wii-DS Communication emulation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6