Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xxxman64

So there this problem with this game tony hawk american wasteland for the gamecube and ever time I start to play it the program just stops working and shuts down some one help me.[Image: huh.gif]
Quote:Start Up Error
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The game may stop the program when stated up.
(08-27-2013, 06:33 AM)xxxman64 Wrote: [ -> ]So there this problem with this game tony hawk american wasteland for the gamecube and ever time I start to play it the program just stops working and shuts down some one help me.[Image: huh.gif]

Make sure MMU is checked. Right click your game and go into Properties
I having issues with American Wasteland (and THUG2) where the game resolution keeps shifting, but it is even worse here. It happens almost constantly to me during gameplay and that is really getting under my skin and makes the game almost intolerable. I'd like some help please.
Post your graphics settings. Does the change happen randomly or is it reproducible?
[attachment=18836]
(05-13-2020, 08:02 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Post your graphics settings. Does the change happen randomly or is it reproducible?

Here.
Hi, I'm having an issue... I am using an XBOX One controller set up completely but can't manual it just stopping me instead. Now I don't have this issue with any other game but obviously I can't move forward with the game unless I can manual. Has anyone got a solution to my problem?

Thanks!