Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 6 months and counting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had to reinstall the computer in May this year when I had some hardware upgrades to do.
It felt like a lifetime ago already but nevertheless, Dolphin haven't crashed or hanged 1 single time on me since then. Absolutely no errors, no nothing.
Just pure joy and entertainment with all my games, and I've had quite a few Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournaments in the neighborhood too since then Big Grin

For what it's worth, THANK YOU!

Spoiler:
Yeah, Dolphin is nearly perfect Big Grin
Even with the minor GFX glitches here and there, this is as perfect as it ever gonna be for me Smile
(11-11-2012, 06:48 PM)Duke Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]I've had quite a few Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournaments in the neighborhood too since then Big Grin
Randomly this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16494013/contest...1105.xhtml

I'm in a SSB contest (where there aren't REALLY good people playing :p)
Hmm, can't remember the last time Dolphin had a hard crash on my computer either. Most games nowadays are quite stable. That shows how well the program runs and the amount of developer effort Smile

But Brawl tourneys? Pfft, Melee is where it's at :p I'm unbeatable with Solid Snake though in Brawl.
I must say I'm a Melee man myself too, but the ability to create own unique brawling stages in Brawl is a strong plus and there is practically no limit of how many you can create. Besides Marth is in both so it's quite convenient.
Talk about Melee to kids these days and it's practically unheard of.
Yeah, I remember playing Melee over 8 hours a day Tongue This games is one of the best games ever imo.
NOOOOOOO! Dolphin crashed on me today, my perfect Dolphin not crashing record shattered in pieces. I was going for ALL hidden grottos and treasure chests in Wii Twilight Princess and while I was on my way down Snow Peak sledding with Yeto it crashed Sad
In all time I have played Twilight Princess this is only the second time ever it has crashed in Dolphin. So much for 6 months and counting I guess Smile
But I finally have found all hidden grottos and treasure chests in the game so my perfect Link save file is 100% complete spanning over 82+ hours with everything done, oh YEAH!

Also I decided to try out the LATEST builds, and 3.0-815 kicks 3.0 ass!

This is gonna be one hell of a weekend Big Grin Giggitty giggitty
Play MP3. It still crashes every 5 minutes.
Hmm Metroid Prime 3 Undecided
I think we all have to wait a long time before we can truly enjoy that with Dolphin.
Pages: 1 2