Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Spartan: Total Warrior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've noticed an odd quirk with this game that I can't see is mentioned anywhere here.

When I run it on my Toshiba Z20T laptop (Intel Core M-5Y71 @1.2Ghz, 8Gb with Intel HD graphics 5300) there's a point at the start of Level 2 where the player must shoot an explosive barrel with his bow (using the game's auto-targeting mechanic). The game will not auto-target the barrels at all, although it will target enemy soldiers.

When I run the game on my main PC (AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 3.90 GHz, 8Gb) this part works just fine. Drawing the bow will auto-target the barrels like it's supposed to.

I'm using the latest Dolphin 5.0 on both PCs.

I wonder if there are any settings I could try adjusting?

Thanks!
Excuse me, is that brown bottom bar normal?
[Image: view?usp=sharing]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14LyngWl...sp=sharing
(12-29-2023, 12:19 PM)Narukk Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me, is that brown bottom bar normal?
[Image: view?usp=sharing]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14LyngWl...sp=sharing

Probably not, make sure you are using the latest beta version of Dolphin. If that doesn't fix your issue, then please post your Graphics Settings.
(12-30-2023, 06:56 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not, make sure you are using the latest beta version of Dolphin. If that doesn't fix your issue, then please post your Graphics Settings.

Thanks for the suggestion.
My particular problem is that I currently have Windows 8.1 and the beta versions do not work for me.
Although I have already solved it more or less, the game at the beginning gives the option to choose between 60 and 50 Hz, when I choose 60 the bar appears, at 50 it occupies the entire monitor (I have a square LCD monitor)

My PC: Win 8.1, 16 GB, Intel i5-9400F 2.90GHz, AMD Radeon RX550 4GB.
Graphics Settings: resolution, antialiasing and anisotropic filter x2.
(02-22-2023, 07:08 AM)markweatherill Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I've noticed an odd quirk with this game

Just to update, problem solved, it was human error (mine) after all.