Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Impossible Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zxcvbnm

my 360 wired controller doesnt seem to work on almost anything, I cant assign buttons in config (though it does recognize when I move the analog sticks)

I can use the mouse or keyboard for buttons, but not the xbox controller. It seems to automatically set itself up fine for the game "Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX3", but otherwise pressing buttons does nothing. I had assumed the emulator was just not working with the 360 controller in games yet, but it seems so good and people are playing all kinds of stuff fine, so I'm starting to wonder if i've just made a mistake somewhere.

Same thing in various SVNs, games, plugins, messed with settings and stuff, not sure what to do Sad
Xbox 360 controller works with Gamecube games properly, for playing Wii games you would need Xpadder. Also when you are setting controls in Dolphin KB/X360 plugin, when you tick X360 pad connected, buttons are already assigned and you don't need to change them again.
(07-11-2009, 07:40 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Xbox 360 controller works with Gamecube games properly, for playing Wii games you would need Xpadder. Also when you are setting controls in Dolphin KB/X360 plugin, when you tick X360 pad connected, buttons are already assigned and you don't need to change them again.

So your saying xbox 360 doesnt work at all with wii games? In that case why not just use joy to key?
JoyToKey and Xpadder are exactly the same apps, but some Wii games work with Gamecube controller, so this can help games that use Gamecube controller to be playable Smile