Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 2 skipped on build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

I followed the tutorial on how to compile Dolphin from source. At the end, output informs me that it succeeded in building 28 and skipped 2. I am just wondering, is this normal? Or are two things not supposed to be skipped?
It probably missed DSPTool with DSPSpy (or maybe Event Pad), just choose them for compiling (I don't remember, it's where you set Win32 or x64) Big Grin
(07-12-2009, 03:19 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]It probably missed DSPTool with DSPSpy (or maybe Event Pad), just choose them for compiling (I don't remember, it's where you set Win32 or x64) Big Grin

I'm guessing those projects have something to do with sound but are those important for emulation or are they just debugging tools or something?
(07-12-2009, 04:02 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 03:19 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]It probably missed DSPTool with DSPSpy (or maybe Event Pad), just choose them for compiling (I don't remember, it's where you set Win32 or x64) Big Grin

I'm guessing those projects have something to do with sound but are those important for emulation or are they just debugging tools or something?

Fairly sure they're debugging tools
(07-12-2009, 04:12 AM)MenaceInc Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 04:02 AM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]

Fairly sure they're debugging tools

I was just making a wild guess by looking at the names, but it makes sense. Thanks.

cmccmc

event pad is just the worst pad plugin ever invented