Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bongoboy

Hello, i just downloaded Dolphin. I have Animal Crossing all ready to go. I run Dolphin, i search for Animal Crossing and i double click on it. Multiple messages come up saying things like "can't open Plugins/plugin_DSP_HLE.dll, it has a missing function." and others like that. Was there something else i have to download for this to work??
read the stickies.

Bongoboy

I downloaded Animal Crossing, i'm not getting it off my Wii. Its Animal Crossing for Gamecube. I've watched videos on youtube on how to do this and i followed their directions. But still doesn't seem to work. Now the Dolphin emulator is saying that the "Pad plugin" is missing, even though i'm looking at it right now.
(07-11-2009, 02:43 PM)Bongoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded Animal Crossing, i'm not getting it off my Wii. Its Animal Crossing for Gamecube. I've watched videos on youtube on how to do this and i followed their directions. But still doesn't seem to work. Now the Dolphin emulator is saying that the "Pad plugin" is missing, even though i'm looking at it right now.

Downloaded it, eh?
This forum doesn't support piracy.
Go rip your own copy then we'll talk.

budkid0001

(07-11-2009, 09:08 PM)MenaceInc Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2009, 02:43 PM)Bongoboy Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded Animal Crossing, i'm not getting it off my Wii. Its Animal Crossing for Gamecube. I've watched videos on youtube on how to do this and i followed their directions. But still doesn't seem to work. Now the Dolphin emulator is saying that the "Pad plugin" is missing, even though i'm looking at it right now.

Downloaded it, eh?
This forum doesn't support piracy.
Go rip your own copy then we'll talk.

I have a Zelda ISO on my computer that Dolphin recognises, but whenever i go to start is it comes up with messages saying i don't have a PAD plugin. I updated my Direct X, but i don't know what to do next.