Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: just wandering...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is it possible to use a REAL wiimote controller to play wii games on a pc with IR sensor?? is there a way to make the pc recognize a wiimote as an external controller?

cmccmc

yes google it
(07-11-2009, 12:56 PM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]yes google it
cool!! im gonna try it now
(07-11-2009, 12:38 PM)rayhansen Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to use a REAL wiimote controller to play wii games on a pc with IR sensor?? is there a way to make the pc recognize a wiimote as an external controller?

ya im doing that right now all u need is a bluetooth
(07-12-2009, 07:06 AM)DragonSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2009, 12:38 PM)rayhansen Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to use a REAL wiimote controller to play wii games on a pc with IR sensor?? is there a way to make the pc recognize a wiimote as an external controller?

ya im doing that right now all u need is a bluetooth
did u try it?? did it work?
yeah men a lot of people use the wiimote
It's explained really well in various places on how to connect the wiimote to your PC using bluetooth but I was confused for the longest time on what to substitute for a sensor bar. Then I finally found out that I could use just my original sensor bar. All you do for that is connect the wiimote to your PC first, and then power up your Wii and set the sensor bar on top of your monitor (obviously you'll need to have the Wii set up close to your computer). If you can't then you'll have to use the candle trick or buy a wireless sensor bar.
(07-12-2009, 02:50 PM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]It's explained really well in various places on how to connect the wiimote to your PC using bluetooth but I was confused for the longest time on what to substitute for a sensor bar. Then I finally found out that I could use just my original sensor bar. All you do for that is connect the wiimote to your PC first, and then power up your Wii and set the sensor bar on top of your monitor (obviously you'll need to have the Wii set up close to your computer). If you can't then you'll have to use the candle trick or buy a wireless sensor bar.

candle trick??
men a wireless sensor bar is just 7 dollar in eBay i just bought one
(07-13-2009, 01:18 PM)rayhansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2009, 02:50 PM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]It's explained really well in various places on how to connect the wiimote to your PC using bluetooth but I was confused for the longest time on what to substitute for a sensor bar. Then I finally found out that I could use just my original sensor bar. All you do for that is connect the wiimote to your PC first, and then power up your Wii and set the sensor bar on top of your monitor (obviously you'll need to have the Wii set up close to your computer). If you can't then you'll have to use the candle trick or buy a wireless sensor bar.

candle trick??

Apparently, you set up two candles on your desk and keep them apart the length of a sensor bar. I've never tried it though. And it is a really good way to get melted wax onto your keyboard/mouse/desk/monitor.
Pages: 1 2