Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Patchu

Works fine in 5.0 for single player, but on Netplay (even without anyone else connected), permanent black screen with 0FPS while VPS goes up normally.
Play on single core for Netplay.
I'm having issues while using Xbox One gamepads on my PC with this game; the characters can only walk slowly. I can not get them to run at all! I know I have played this game before and I could run without any issues, but somehow that's not possible anymore (I have seen videos on YouTube that are video captures of this game running in Dolphin, and the characters are running).
Nevermind;, somehow Control Stick Radius was only 50 in the "GameCube Controller Configuration" menu, so it affected all games. I turned it to 100, and all is well and fine.

Feel free to delete my posts on this subject; I suppose it's not of any use here.

absolution

Hi everyone.

The game crashes for me after going through the end of level stats screens, after completing Gandalf's first level on the path to Isengard (the one where you help the Ent pull down the dam).
The running stats totals look like they are broken, too. The values for things like number of goods/excellents are roughly 65000 which is completely wrong (they look like some kind of max values?)

I'm using
- dolphin 5.0-15433
- vulkan
- LLE
- 1440p
- maxed AA and anisotropic filtering

I have also dried DD11/DD12 (but using Vulkan save states as I didn't want to to through the entire level every single time) but the outcome is the same.

Anything I can do to help test this?