Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Pikmin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wiki Page - Pikmin (GC) - [edit]

diVega

Hello everyone!

I'm having a problem with getting the zoom to work on my xbox360 for windows controller. No matter what I do the R trigger won't zoom. After trying a lot I ended up with a setup I found here:

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/attachment.php?aid=7490

It doesn't zoom either. I feel like I'm missing something simple.. Sad

Any help?

EDIT: Nevermind, just needed to play a bit so zooming becomes available..
Heh, we've all made silly mistakes like that. It's easy to attribute a perceived bug on the emulator compared to when you can't do something on console.
Hi !
I got a very weird issue in this game.
I got half FPS...

I set the framelimit to audio (which is 50) and the game run at 25.
If I set it to 100/120, the game will run at 50, 60, but way too fast...

Please, can someone help me ?
This game runs at 25 fps in PAL, 30 fps in NTSC. That's all there is to it.

Jellfish195

Hello, I'm new so please let me know if I'm doing this right.

I just downloaded dolphin today to try and play Pikmin, and I keep getting the same error. About 2 minutes in to the Garden of Hope the screen will suddenly freeze. The game continues to run and I can hear the audio, but the screen stays the exact same until I shut down the emulation. If I make a save state while this is happening it takes me right back to a frozen screen.

I had the same problem on the most recent beta and full releases. Could it be due to my poor hardware? Has anybody else had this problem?
What error are you getting? Have you verified you have a good dump?

Jellfish195

(11-03-2021, 10:13 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What error are you getting? Have you verified you have a good dump?

The screen freezes completely but the game continues to run. I have tried with multiple dumps to the same result.
(11-03-2021, 11:47 PM)Jellfish195 Wrote: [ -> ]The screen freezes completely but the game continues to run. I have tried with multiple dumps to the same result.
  • Are you using NKit ISO format? If yes, then avoid using NKit ISO, and use either WBFS/ISO.
  • Also try changing your graphics backend to OpenGL or Direct3D.

If all this doesn’t help, then open Dolphin > Right click on the icon of the game in games list > Properties > Verify > Verify Integrity
And then post the screenshot of the result here.
It might be a bad dump.
(11-04-2021, 10:06 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Are you using NKit ISO format? If yes, then avoid using NKit ISO, and use either WBFS/ISO.

If you're going to suggest just two formats to use, please don't have WBFS be one of them. WBFS is the worst possible format in terms of preservation. (ISO and RVZ are my personal recommendations for use with Dolphin.)

Actually, if you want to streamline your posts, you probably don't even need to ask about NKit at all. The Verify feature will always complain about the NKit format if the game is in that format.
Pages: 1 2