Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wiki Page - Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO - [edit]

MY GOD!!!!, look the image and the vídeo, it looks terrible, the graphics are really bad and the vídeo is in slow motion....

cant capcom vs snk2 run in a 720 or 1080p in dolphin? because the characters are uglyer than in gamecube rca cabe tube television............

how can we solve this ?
(04-12-2013, 05:16 AM)rafael Wrote: [ -> ]MY GOD!!!!, look the image and the vídeo, it looks terrible, the graphics are really bad and the vídeo is in slow motion....

cant capcom vs snk2 run in a 720 or 1080p in dolphin? because the characters are uglyer than in gamecube rca cabe tube television............

how can we solve this ?
That video is from revision 5558 (i.e. all the way back around Dolphin 2.0), newer releases/better hardware since then make this game run much better now. Here's it under 3.0, though low res video.

Regarding the quality of the graphics, the sprites used in the game are simply fairly low resolution. For comparison here's the same game under PCXS2. Ticking the "Force Filtering" option may help smooth them a bit more.
I enable external frame buffer to virtual,i have 60 fps but my screen is black how to resolve that?
Anyone have the same issue?
Have you tried the latest?
yes with i have still the bug
Using the latest development version i can't replicate it.
I use the build 3814 and i active xfb(virtual) but the game still flicker and if i active xfb(real) the game doesn't flicker but my fps decreases to 30 and the sound become horrible.
ps:i use opengl graphics
How to fix it?Either its my eards that hurt or its my eyes
Pages: 1 2