Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Super Mario Strikers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if this game can be played using netplay successfully? Trying to play with a friend using 4.0 but crashing whether using netplay or not. Usually crashing before getting into a match.
no crashes here, game works normally.

jt.cronin

Hi sorry I am new to this... my Super Mario Strikers crashes Dolphin as soon as Dolphin tries to open it... I do not know why it only chooses to do it with Strikers because Pikmin 2 and Lego Star Wars work fine... It also comes and goes because as soon as I downloaded the latest version, it worked wonderfully. Then I exited Dolphin and took a shower. When I got back, it would not start again. I am using Windows 8.1. Any help is appreciated.

Geoster

I have the same problem. I want to play this game on my samsung galaxy s6 edge +. I've used several editions of the dolphin emulator. Currently running 5.0-163. All versions crash as soon as I open super mario strikers. I saw multiple videos of people that got it to work on a regular samsung s 6. But non of the YouTube videos show how they got it to work. Does anyone els use a s6 edge and got the emulator working? I also used development editions of dolphin, custom settings and other games. But non of them worked out for me. Any help is appreciated.

razorfx

Starting from build 5.0-6000 and newer there are some little graphical glitches. The loading screens are purple/pink.
graphical glitches at loading screens. build 5833 is the last one where it works. starting at build 5874 and newer it does not work.
sorry for the many posts...you can also delete it, but i wanted to say that i fixed it with disabling Store XFB Copies to Texture Only in Graphics Config -> Hacks
A recommendation to anyone playing this with the internal resolution set to anything above native, enable the hack "Immediately Present XFB". It will keep the loading screen high-res when loading a match. Before it would go blurry/low-res while it was loading which could be quite jarring.

Blurry without setting enabled:
Nice and crisp with setting enabled:
Only side effects I've noticed are the 3 squares above the "Loading" text don't appear and the very first "Loading" when the game boots up looks very pixelated. But it's worth it because you'll see this loading screen before every match.