Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Mario Party 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wiki Page - Mario Party 5 - [edit]

After I got the star is freezes up whats wrong with it?
(03-07-2013, 10:22 AM)ksgregory Wrote: [ -> ]After I got the star is freezes up whats wrong with it?

Mind you, we're not mind readers. How are we to tell what's wrong when you haven't exactly given us any usable information? Chiefly, what are your Dolphin settings?

According to the wiki, freezes or hangs may be solved by using LLE audio instead of HLE audio.

banatalie

Hi, wondering if I could get any help -
have been trying to play Mario Party 5 over NetPlay and we're unable to get past the first dice roll for turns. Each of us get different dice numbers appearing on our screens, is there any way to fix this? because we can't play otherwise

Thanks

HerbalKickz

hi, if i play mario party 5 with netplay it goes nice and well all sync but after the first minigame where getting diffrent dice rolls and diffrent items... do i have anything wrong in my settings or can't u just play mario party 5 with netplay?

Thanks.
Multiplayer is sort of demanding, you know... And you did not post your settings.
You probably have unsynced memory cards or dualcore on.
(07-04-2014, 03:33 AM)HerbalKickz Wrote: [ -> ]hi, if i play mario party 5 with netplay it goes nice and well all sync but after the first minigame where getting diffrent dice rolls and diffrent items... do i have anything wrong in my settings or can't u just play mario party 5 with netplay?

Thanks.

Well work with 4.0-5386 increase on 4.0.2 and enable dual core, enable "Written memory card (GC)" in NetPlay If you host (or your friend host)

Don't forget you need same file memory card of your friend in location : C:\Users\ Your Name Computer\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\GC
name file : MemoryCardA.EUR.raw or MemoryCardA.USA.raw

If you don't understand, you need send your save "MemoryCardA.XXX.raw" to your friend, and your friend use your save.

Good play Smile
NetPlay bad work If have 3 players, who know how fix de-sync ?
Maybe 4 pleayrs can fix this ? We don't have try, we don't found a friend but we dont give IP to unknow.
Hey guys! I just wanted to bring up an issue I've been having with Mario Party 5.

I've been getting a crash with this game. Here are the error messages I get:
[attachment=13519]
[attachment=13520]

This happens whenever Wiggler the caterpillar on the flower comes up from a node on the board and offers you a star for x20 coins. When you accept the star, Dolphin crashes and these messages come up in an endless loop.

I'm using Dolphin 4.0-5390, Direct3D backend. This wasn't during Netplay.

Windows 7
Intel Core i5-2500 Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz Quad Core 6000K
Nvidia Geforce 760
8GB (2x4GB) PC10600 DDR3 1333 Dual Channel

I'll get latest in case it fixes the issue, but I thought I'd bring it up as well.
Pages: 1 2