Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Mario Superstar Baseball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pigboy501

I can't get this game to work on my emulator! I'm on Dolphin 3.5, Mac OSX Lion and every time I try to load this game, it crashes. It gets a "garbage collection is OFF abort() called" error. I've tried it on a NTSC version and PAL version of the game and neither work, (The NTSC version crashes immediately, the PAL version crashes after inputting screen Hz) so I'm thinking it has to do with the emulator. Any guesses?
Try using the latest development build from here: http://dolphin-emu.org/download

Also verify that your dumps are correct. Use a tool to generate an MD5 hash for your games (google for one). Once you have a hash, compare it with another from Redump.org or GameTDB.com. If your hashes match theirs, then you're ok. If not, your dump/rip is bad, so you need to dump/rip your game again until the hashes match. Note, NTSC and PAL versions should have different hashes.
Players shadows in this game need efb to ram to appear and texture cache safe to update fluidly.
Wiki needs to be updated. Game also randomly crashes at transitions. All backends work with Shadows now, and EFB2Texture no longer displays any shadows ever in all backends.

tipsy lights

Every time i try to play this game it works just fine until i try to start a baseball game, it gets all the way up to the loading screen right before you play ball and then it crashes, i don't know what the issue could be but this is the only game i've had crash on me with the new version of dolphin, is there any way i can fix this? also i have already tried 3 different copies of the rom file and it's always the exact same
I seem to be having a issue where everything seems to be ghosted which makes everything looks off. I tried messing with all the settings but no luck, I was hoping to get some help with it.