Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What happened to my postcount?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I was close to over 2040 posts and now it have shrunk. As I'm writing this it's currently down to 2029 (2030) with this thread/post.
I may be still groggy since it's morning here but all these posts couldn't just have disappeared by them selves?
Fill me in here please, is there something wrong? Old posts that have to be revalued?

As I said I'm still groggy and might be missing the obvious here, do tell me.
I don't miss any posts. :p I guess, you're still groggy Big Grin

Or: Anyone deleted some of your posts because they were offtopic or something like that.
If you look again DefenderX you will see that you do miss some posts because I know WHY they're gone. Remember the game threads our past friend Maverick created? Super Mario Sunshine, remember how we talked about the L & R buttons with a dude there. That's why the posts are gone because the threads are gone. I'm so stupid I didn't thought of that before.
You're right. I noticed that some posts might disappear. Some posts or threads are sometimes suppressed by mods and I suppose the explanation is here Wink
Redundant game threads were deleted recently. If you happened to have posted in those threads, you might have lost a few posts.