Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Lock up in ssbm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it just me or in ssbm when you use the right or left + b attack on pichu the game locks up? :S actually, upon further investigation many of my characters have been locking up using their B moves Sad
What are your PC specs?
gpu: nvidia 9600m
cpu: amd dual core 2.0ghz
memory: 4gb 400mhz (800mhz dual channel)

i know they arent good enough to run most games but ssbm runs perfect until i do that >.<
Just tried it on an older build (3402) and i get better performance (less studdering) but i still have the same problem Dodgy
Do you have LLE DSP on thread option enabled? Some games freezes with this settings. And just for sure, post Dolphin settings you are using.
(07-11-2009, 07:53 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have LLE DSP on thread option enabled? Some games freezes with this settings. And just for sure, post Dolphin settings you are using.

yes i do ill disable and see what happens

nope still locks up

only things i changed:
in general:
enable dual core
enable cheats
i just disabled dsp
in gfx:
internal resolution: 1280x800 (monitors native res)
render to main window
and anisotropic filter is set to 1x
ok now its locking up a lot but it doesnt seem to be the random crashes but in certain instances it seems to be when my character moves quickly like when i dash and throw an item... Tongue i dont understand
I meant you should enable option I mentioned above, but if you have it enabled and it crashes, it seems to be strange :S
(07-11-2009, 08:41 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant you should enable option I mentioned above, but if you have it enabled and it crashes, it seems to be strange :S

reenabled it, still crashes any more ideas? thanks for your suggestions btw Big Grin
it also seems to crash in cpu intensive situations such as a 2v2 battle... but that still doesnt explain why pichus attack makes me crash because that shouldn't take up that much cpu power