Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Wario World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4.0 - 268

After a while screen turns white (OGL and D3D)
Give me some more information and I'll research it. Define a while, define where, etc.
Is there by any chance a 16:9 Aspect Ratio code/patch for the NTSC version of this game?  The code provided here is for PAL and therefore does not seem to work for me.  The problem I look to find a fix for is graphical culling being visible on-screen during gameplay when using the Widescreen Hack and Force 16:9 aspect ratio option. I assume this problem is what the 16:9 aspect ratio code was intended to fix?

Fou-mage

I got some problem when I try to boot Wario World (EUP version) on Dolphin 5.0

The Nintendo logo and a pop-up appear "The disc could not be read (at 0x10670000 - 0x1067d780)" and then the Dolby surround logo appear and another pop-up with "unknow pointer 0x01bbaf80 PC 0x801afaec LR 0x801afa54" and Dolphin crash.

so the game do not work on Dolphin 5.0 for me, BUT the game actually work on Dolphin 3.5 and 4.0.2 with no problem. It's the only game that doesn't work for me on Dolphin 5.0.

Can you help me ? Thanks.
Probably your dump, boot very well on 5.0-11.

Fou-mage

I try with a other dump, work perfectly, but it was a USA version of the game, all other dump of the PAL version I used got the same problem, very strange ...
HD Texture Pack I created for the game: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-wa...lease-move

ReddMcKnight

I'm getting some strange camera/screen/flickering issues while playing this game. It's the USA Region Version, and when I enter mini-rooms with the red stones, the screen seems to flicker a lot. It does so less when not in those rooms, but it does still happen. Another issue is that during mini-boss/regular boss fights, the screen seems to change it's aspect ratio to widescreen and back at random. The wiki had no information on this, and as far as I can tell, no one else seems to be having these issues, so I can't resolve it alone as a result. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Here's my Dolphin Version/Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10, x64
Processor/CPU: Intel Core i5-10300H Base: 2.50 GHz Turbo: 4.50 GHz
Video Card/GPU: nVidia GeForce RTX 2060
Memory/RAM: Brand Unknown, but has not been swapped: One 8GB Stick.
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 5.0-13452 x64

Thank you!
Post your graphics settings.
Pages: 1 2