Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I have encountered a bug using the gecko code on all 4 renderers with this game bug with gecko code image
(04-20-2017, 02:50 PM)Django311982 Wrote: [ -> ]I have encountered a bug using the gecko code on all 4 renderers with this game bug with gecko code image

Which Gecko code?

VoidMaw

(04-20-2017, 03:59 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Which Gecko code?

I came here with the same problem. It's the 16:9 fix code. Here's a video of the problem: https://my.mixtape.moe/shissj.mp4

VoidMaw

It seems like someone already mentioned this earlier, but I don't see any replies to it so I'm going to add on to what they said. The scan visor doesn't work properly on the latest build. It usually doesn't scan the thing you're looking at, instead it jumps to something else. This makes it impossible to scan a certain elevator very early on in the game. I had to fall back to build 5.0-373 to progress. I haven't tested any other versions between that and current yet.
(04-29-2017, 12:11 AM)VoidMaw Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like someone already mentioned this earlier, but I don't see any replies to it so I'm going to add on to what they said. The scan visor doesn't work properly on the latest build. It usually doesn't scan the thing you're looking at, instead it jumps to something else. This makes it impossible to scan a certain elevator very early on in the game. I had to fall back to build 5.0-373 to progress. I haven't tested any other versions between that and current yet.

This is a known issue with a fix in progress: https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10235

Radec1109

I started the game the other day and I set up the controls for an Xbox 360 controller. After Everything was mapped and started the game, I wasn't able to use the left trigger to focus on a point. I've tried remapping to left bumper, but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?
(05-11-2017, 01:19 PM)Radec1109 Wrote: [ -> ]I started the game the other day and I set up the controls for an Xbox 360 controller. After Everything was mapped and started the game, I wasn't able to use the left trigger to focus on a point. I've tried remapping to left bumper, but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Did you map both "L" and "L-Analog"?
Someone has a save-game with hard-mode unlocked for PAL version?

Cheers!
(04-21-2017, 04:08 PM)VoidMaw Wrote: [ -> ]I came here with the same problem. It's the 16:9 fix code. Here's a video of the problem: https://my.mixtape.moe/shissj.mp4

The same happens with me. But i got luck one time and it worked. I have a save-state with it working with NTSC-U (1.2) version with Dolphin 5.0-5234

Lorheim

Tried booting up Metroid Prime 2 since ubershaders and playing beautifully at 60 fps other than for some very minor stuttering since I'm on hybrid mode.
Notwithstanding this, I am getting 15 to 30 fps while browsing the map, though only after a while of playing. I believe it is happening since I got on the wrecked ship and a bigger portion of the map unlocked.
Tried reading up on it online and some people said it was fixed but could not find the solution.
Any help? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13