Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
hi im getting this error while playing http://i45.tinypic.com/r93bkj.png

this is occuring both in the stable release & 3.0-878.

Tried running get native and whatnot. OpenGL. nothing seems to help fix the problem.

Think i ripped my disc image bad or anybody know if this game requires anything special. i looked over the wiki and it didnt seem like i needed anything special set.
Have you tried dumping again?
Disable Panic Handlers
(12-17-2012, 04:28 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Disable Panic Handlers
alright ill try that. wheres that option located under?
Config -> Interface
(12-18-2012, 02:21 AM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Config -> Interface

well i tried.. that but now it just freezes withut giving me a warning. lol. ima just try redumping it.
update: i decided to try the last good config on the wiki 3.0-758 and it works like a charm. 3.0stable & 878 just crash for me.

edit: i managed to get 3.0-878 to work. the culprit was EFB Copies to RAM. when i had it set to EFB copies to Texture. it works just fine...

weird.

MamaLuigisBagel

Getting an ugly error in the game where the 50 feet ahead of sonic is pitch black / really dark on 3.5. When I use my old 3.0 Dolphin and boot the game, it works fine. Setting any of the Anti Aliasing or Anisotropic Filtering fixs the problem, but lags the game unbearably. Any help?
Post your settings
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14