Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil 0 & 1 Support Petition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before I say anything else can I just thank the Dolphin Team for all their AMAZING work and dedication. Thank you so much for letting us play gamecube and wii games at higher resolutions on our pc's. Right, this is a petition for better support in Resident Evil Zero and REMake. Although they are as far as I am aware graphically perfect there are alot of sound and control issues. These are two of the best games the gamecube has to offer and it would be nice to play them perfectly. Im sure you guys are really busy but if you could spend a litle more time fixing these games it would make me and ALOT of other people very happy. Anyone who wants on board with this petition please post a comment. Thanks for reading. Peace out.....
Well, devs can't make every game playable by request, just wait while they can get to it. And creating petition? Lol, good luck with this, I bet a lot of newbies will post here, I'll just leave it opened for some time to see. And just to let you know, if you enable 'RE0 audio fix' in DSP settings, you can get sound to work properly.
I know a lot of gamers feel they have the right to say such things to gaming companies because its a product they are going to pay for. I think the voice of the gamer is very important when coming to these said companies. However, We are not a company and do not expect payment for what we do. We do this of are own free time. So honestly, Creating a petition is pretty rude. You know this being free and open source and the ability to fix said game is in anyones hand because the source is open.
¬.¬

Really?
A petition for developers of an open source project?

How about doing something productive like checking out the svn and making Resident Evil 0 and 1 work yourself
Oldsnake sorry (even if you have the same nickname as I ;P ) but I agree with everyone here except you. We - Dolphin users should know (and be patient about it) that developers of this emulator are working very hard, and they're trying to fix all problems we report here on forums.
And REmake is fullly playable a lot of people reported that they completed the game.
Ok, this thread is just stupid and it will be stupid forever. Closed.