Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: direct3d11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which Dolphin revision do you use?

Mezza

I use normal ol dolphin 3.0

:S
Uhm... did you try one of the new git versions?

Mezza

I've tried a few revisions in the past to no avail, I'll DL a newer one and see what's what.

EDIT: No dice :B

Chatty

I suffer the same problem. Regardless of the revision (3.0 original, 815, 830).

I'd be happy if I'd choose DX9 and Nvidia card (driver = 310.33, latest DX-RT and so on).

corncore

I have exactly the same problem. Just bought Asus Zenbook (UX32vd) and i'm having the "dolphin failed to enumerate outputs" error message when i start the game followed by a crash. (I'm trying with Super Mario Galaxy 2)

I already have the latest drivers for the video card (620m) on the laptop and updated directx runtime to latest version. It works perfectly fine on my desktop running windows 8 on an i3 (sandy bridge) running on a GT520.

It works with Intel graphics 4000 with no problem except for super low fps. Anyone fixed this or is it unsolved?

Any help would be appreciated!

leodarkmetalone

(11-06-2012, 08:14 AM)nielzqqq Wrote: [ -> ]hi all,
last month i bought a new laptop (asus N56 with the geforce GT 650M card in it)
now i wanted to try dolphin with a few games, but i got a little problem
if i go to graphic options in dolphin the "backend" stands at Direct3d9, but the problem is,
with that option i cant select my 650m graphics card (only intel hd graphics 4000 which is also standard in my laptop).
When i switch the "backend" to direct3d11 i can select my 650m graphics card, but when i want to start a game then it says:
"failed to enumerate outputs" So i can only play games with the direct3d9 option, which make some games lag Sad

I hope someone can solve my problem.
Many thanks in advance!
Same thing to me, how can i do? Thank you!
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-vid...recognized
All info you need
Do not select Nvidia GPU via Dolphin btw .
Otherwise you will encounter this message "failed to enumerate outputs"
Hi guys. The solution given here works for some people, but some still have the problem. i've been looking a bit everywhere and I think I now came to a conclusion : This problem is Win 8-related.

Here's the link to the issue : https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/is...il?id=5965
Pages: 1 2