Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: is my specs to bad to run loz TP properly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Acer aspire 5553G
Windows 7
AMD Phenom II X4 N950 (2.1Ghz quadcore)
ATI mobility radeon HD5650
4GB DDR3

LoZ TP ntsc us version for Game cube dolphin V3.0
It worked at great at 85-100% speed and 30-60 fps during the first part and after the first part in the twilight zone my fps and speed got shot out of the sky like a dead duck down to 5-13 fps and 40-60% speed tried to change alot of the setting but could not manage to get it back up :/
Your CPU is too weak for Zelda TP
2.1GHz are way too slow. Only a few games will be playable.
okey but is there anything i can try to change to get it to run even a little bit better ? Tongue
also i forgot to add the "" II "" in it Tongue AMD Phenom ""II"" X4 N950 (2.1Ghz quadcore)
Try to overclock Wink
Not really. You could try to use the official Dolphin 3.0 release and the settings for best speed (click on the link in my sig)

Overclocking would help, but your CPU will still be weak.
changed the version and that gave me about 10-12 fps more so its alot more playable now =P i would like to try over clocking aswell my laptop aint exactly brand new Tongue but not sure how to do it since i havnt done it before so you got any good advice or links for a solid guide? ^^

Thx
Overclocking a laptop is not recommended at all.
then ill just have to live with it Tongue ty anyways
You're welcome.

Just a little hint: If you have the money, build an awesome desktop with Core i5-3570k and a decent GPU Tongue
Pages: 1 2