Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I can't open my save status.... Please immediate help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cantbereached

Hello everyone,
I was playing pokemon collesium on Dolphin-r3383 and i advanced a lot. when i was opening the options ( pokemon, email, memo etc), my game screen became black. but i can hear the game music. then i thought that if i save game here and reset dolphin, it will be ok. I saved game by pressing shift+f1. then reset dolphin. but when i try to open my save status (F1), i can't see game in the screen only stucked image but still i can hear the sound. Is there anything I can do to save my save status ??? please help me I played it like 24 hours so It will be hard to get there if I start from the beginning.
You saved the game while your game randomly crashed, what did you expect?

cantbereached

I am aware of my mistake but I'm asking that is there any way to recover it ? If anybody had the same problem and found a way to recover it, please share it
I think there is no way, your save state is broken

cantbereached

thanx for ur replies
Don't you have an actual save from the game too? In future don't rely on one save state slot only, there's always a chance of corruption.