Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Slowing Down Dolphin. Zelda WW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay hey guys! thanks for the help last time, trying to speed up Zelda.
but this time I want to Slow down my Zelda Game.

Since i was playing TwilightPrincess fairly well with some minor fraud, im trying out Zelda Wind waker.

Not like TP, WW is more cartoony so i guess it takes less graphics and whatnot. So, im having problem that actually involves in slowing down the Emulator.

As you can see, my Emulator is over 100% and reaching 160-200%.

Is there a way to slow down the Emulator?
places like open fields are okay, reaching around 80-100% speed but in close places like the boat, i get over 160% which makes it difficult to continue to game.

thanks for the help!

windows 7 enterprise 64 bit
4096mb ram
direct x 11
intel ® core i5-2540m cpu 2.6ghz
hd graphics family
Set Framelimit to "Auto"
What are your Dolphin settings? Try setting the Framelimit to Auto or Audio. Unchecking "Limit by FPS" is more accurate than checking it as well.
Quote:Not like TP, WW is more cartoony so i guess it takes less graphics and whatnot.

(11-04-2012, 10:06 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Not like TP, WW is more cartoony so i guess it takes less graphics and whatnot.

I guess he meant the game was less demanding Tongue

He doesn't know what he's talking about and clearly doesn't understand emulation.

Lets leave it at "That is not why" and move on. This has been discussed a ton previously and posting it in another thread is pointless.
(11-04-2012, 11:00 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]

He doesn't know what he's talking about and clearly doesn't understand emulation.

Lets leave it at "That is not why" and move on. This has been discussed a ton previously and posting it in another thread is pointless.

Anyway Shonumi gave him the solution
Quote:Lets leave it at "That is not why" and move on. This has been discussed a ton previously and posting it in another thread is pointless.

That's why I responded with dots instead of a long drawn out post about why it's wrong. Dots indicate that something is wrong but the person responding doesn't want to take the time to explain why because it's common sense or common knowledge.

I thought that was obvious......

You're not supposed to respond to that kind of post unless you either want to give the explanation yourself or you want to ask what was wrong with the quote.
Sorry, NV, but "..........." is hardly a descriptive response to someone. Just kindly say "not really" and them ask them to search around on the forums.
I'm sorry but now I've got to ask. How long have you been using the internet to communicate?
Pages: 1 2