Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with my sistem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Joker

Hi, I'm new here
these are the spect of my laptop:

Procesador: Intel Core i3 M370 @2.40Ghz
RAM: 4069 Mb RAM
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 330M 1024Mb

I tried many configurations and i could not find on that run games like Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, zelda and some other at 80%-100% speed (if possible)
I don't know if anyone can help me with the configuration of the emulator or version is more stable to play this games
with my spec of laptop

PD: sorry 4 my english xd
There's no way you're going to get decent speed on SMG with that CPU, which you could have found out with a forum search.

Some of the Zelda games will run OK. Again, you could have found this with a forum search.

Basically, a forum search is faster than making a thread to ask questions already answered hundreds of times.
(11-02-2012, 11:34 PM)Joker Wrote: [ -> ]I tried many configurations and i could not find one that run games like Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, zelda and some other at 80%-100% speed (if possible)

Your CPU is too weak for Super Mario Galaxy 1/2.
Same thing for Zelda Twilight Princess and Zelda Skyward Sword.
Zelda Wind Waker will work fine but not full speed. 60-70% speed
We got someone to full speed on WW who had a Pentium D @ ~2.8GHz once. He may do OK.
(11-02-2012, 11:58 PM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]We got someone to full speed on WW who had a Pentium D @ ~2.8GHz once. He may do OK.

Good news for him then
(11-02-2012, 11:58 PM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]We got someone to full speed on WW who had a Pentium D @ ~2.8GHz once. He may do OK.

Are you sure? I can't imagine that a Pentium D can play Wind Waker @ full speed.
Yeah it can't. Maybe with an extremely old revision but definitely not now.
If I wasn't lazy, I'd find the link (and probably find out it was 3.2GHz or something like that). Either way, the speed was more than expected from the hardware.