Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Wave Race Blue Storm shaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The game seems perfectly playable except for one thing that I haven't seen mentioned (and something that doesn't happen in my other games)....the ingame graphics are extremely jittery. All the texture are jumping around the whole time. Is that what you guys are seeing? Do you know what could be causing this or if there's any workarounds? I've tried everything I feel, but no change no matter what. Any help would be appreciated!! Wink
what revision are you on? The newer ones aren't that great imo. Very jittery.
(07-10-2009, 01:29 PM)boogerlad Wrote: [ -> ]what revision are you on? The newer ones aren't that great imo. Very jittery.

Oh...i tried the big release one 3661 and then the latest today 3724. Uh, so I guess it's just a matter of time then? It's soooooo close..... Tongue
So..nothing can be done about the shaking right now? That's just where the game's emulation is at right now? It sounded like from others the game ran fine, but if they had this issue, I don't think they would be saying that. Just let me know if you could. Aside from the one thing, the game could be considered "perfect". Cool
Well, I guess no plays this game. Confused Anyway, I've found turning off "Dual Core" fixes the shaking a little but only in certain levels. So we're making progress. Music is also garbage - thankfully you can set and save that to "off". So does the fact that turning off 'dual core' help you guys figure out anything more than can be done or what could be causing this? Or can someone just confirm that it's due to the latest revisions being "jittery" like booger mentioned...
For me the graphics are good but there is a problem with the AA and should be disabled Optimaz cartizer when using the no-IL version of the emu.

I have the PAL version of the game

And of course music (streaming DTK which is not much to be corrected) is completely non-functional for the PAL version.
(07-12-2009, 11:12 PM)val532 Wrote: [ -> ]For me the graphics are good but there is a problem with the AA and should be disabled Optimaz cartizer when using the no-IL version of the emu.

I have the PAL version of the game

And of course music (streaming DTK which is not much to be corrected) is completely non-functional for the PAL version.

Thanks for the reply!

I hate it when I'm the only one seeing an issue...makes it so fun to try to fix, if possible. I saw somewhere else how AA is making a RE game shake, tried that but no change. And the IL version crashes before track load. And "Optimize Quantizers' is on (tried it off, no change). I'm using the PAL version also. Maybe it has do with the version I'm using. Does anyone know what the "Pal2NTSC" fix is? Does that make it render in 60 hz? Does the music work better in the NTSC version?
this issue happens on a few games. no idea what causes it.
(07-13-2009, 10:31 AM)Chaoscode Wrote: [ -> ]this issue happens on a few games. no idea what causes it.

Ok, well that's good to know. It should just be a matter of time before it disappears then...finger's crossed! Cool
Pages: 1 2