Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Guitar Hero: Metallica Skipping Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I was really excited when I got my GHM working, but I didn't knew that it was the beginning of nightmares. Actually when I turn on HLE the sound is distorted at beginning (activision logo and all over to Main Menu), then in main menu background music is perfect and when I want to start to play FPS is a little low and music keeps stopping, skipping and it's horibble! When I turn on LLE the sound skipping all the time. What should I do, please HELP! And yeah, I know that everyone are saying that the GH games are not properly emulated, but I know some peoples that are playing perfectly the game. Maybe it's just my hardware and maybe not.

Operating System: Windows 7
Processor/CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 260
Video Card/GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT
Memory/RAM: Kingston 4 Gb
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 3.0-776 x86
Your computer is probably too weak to properly handle LLE audio. Ideally, your CPU should have 3 cores at least so you can enable LLE on Thread. You can try the VBeam trick (right-click game, go to Properties, check Accurate VBeam Emulation) but it doesn't work miracles if the hardware simply isn't capable. The official 3.0 release (just 3.0, no additional numbers) might run better as well. You should consider upgrading your computer if you want to play Dolphin seriously with LLE audio though.
(10-27-2012, 07:15 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Your computer is probably too weak to properly handle LLE audio. Ideally, your CPU should have 3 cores at least so you can enable LLE on Thread. You can try the VBeam trick (right-click game, go to Properties, check Accurate VBeam Emulation) but it doesn't work miracles if the hardware simply isn't capable. The official 3.0 release (just 3.0, no additional numbers) might run better as well. You should consider upgrading your computer if you want to play Dolphin seriously with LLE audio though.

So it seems that there is no other way to play the game properly.....except to tweak my PC.
There is another way to play the game properly, just buy a wii.
(10-27-2012, 08:07 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]There is another way to play the game properly, just buy a wii.

Yeah, I forgot that way! Smile