Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ever wondered why mods don't like you answering to spam/pirates/....? Read here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-27-2012, 09:58 AM)Axxer Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't pirate posts be left there to serve as a lesson to newbies?
Depends. Most times we just close threads, but in some cases I delete all of their posts anyway.
I despise people who create spambots, they deserve to burn in hell!
Loathsome humans that don't contribute with anything useful in the society other then pissing people off.
EDIT by neobrain: Removed quote of first post...

LOL, so funny what can happen...
Speaking of annoying stuff, you know there's no need to quote the whole first post to write that?
Ok.... sorry...... just wanted to be specific in what post I was reffering to..
I'm pretty certain that most posts by spam, check the page for updates and measure this is a successful spam hit. It's more so helpful on a new post but the bot server does not no the difference. If it sees a page up date ( reply ) is assumes that was a good forum to post on. So one more reason not to reply.

I also agree not everyone will notice this. We just have to rely on the mods and admins. Though it does pay to question why someone is speaking ( typing) utter nonsense. IMO, it is after all an English forum? Granted we try to help non English people as we aim to help but that was no form of English I'm failure with Wink Also its a no brainier to many but never ever click the link to check where it goes. Just hover over it and you will know if its a spam link.
Pages: 1 2 3