Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 3D TV side-by-side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
On older revisions (r6421) Dolphin was able to render in anaglyph, why was that feature removed?

I have a 3d tv with passive glasses and can't use the 3d unless it renders in side by side or up/down.

Is it possible to somehow translate the anaglyph feature and implement a side-by-side render?

Why only 3d vision?
There was a post-process effect in openGL, but now I can't find it :p

Edit: I may be talking about something else? idk :p
@whoeveryouare was that your kind way of saying "change the code yourself" or "here is the solution in the code"? I'm not familiar enough with 3d to understand what that is.
The feature that the OP was talking about is still available in master, there's just no GUI for it. You just need to open the gfx config file of your active video backend and modify the Anaglyph* parameters to your liking.
Just need to edit the file: /user/config/gfx_dx9.ini
in the line:
AnaglyphStereo = False
to
AnaglyphStereo = True

That's a start Smile but what about side-by-side?
Quote:I'm not familiar enough with 3d to understand what that is.

This is the line he linked to:
Code:
iniFile.Get("Settings", "AnaglyphStereo", &bAnaglyphStereo, false);

That has literally nothing to do with 3D. And it couldn't be any clearer. It's just a function that gets the AnaglyphStereo boolean from the .ini file and has a default value of false. I thought you said you were a java programmer.......
I saw that it said "code.google.com" and went back Tongue
I only read the OP's first sentence and wanted to clarify that the anaglyph stereo feature was not removed Tongue
(10-24-2012, 07:57 AM)Zilaan Wrote: [ -> ]Just need to edit the file: /user/config/gfx_dx9.ini
in the line:
AnaglyphStereo = False
to
AnaglyphStereo = True

That's a start Smile but what about side-by-side?
ATM, there's no such feature implemented in Dolphin and no interest to add one.
Pages: 1 2 3