Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: questions about iso
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Keitaro

I warn you directly, I'm French, so sorry for my English randomly.
I want to play my GameCube games (also Wii), wherever I go, and move the console is not very obvious. So I turned to Dolphin emulator I've heard of it as well.

Except that I have small questions about iso.
When I try my games on the net, I sometimes find iso into several parts. Does this pose a problem, the emulator? Should compile the various parts into one file? If yes, how?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
What do you mean with "try my games on the net". Sounds like you search for ISOs on the internet, huh?

Keitaro

I have my games at home (not many), and I do not know any other way to get the iso of my games.
What dumping your game with CleanRip? Sorry man, but although you own the games, it's still illegal to download them.

Keitaro

ok, I would download my games more, sorry about that. CleanRip works on mac? is there a tutorial to help me?
CleanRip is a program for you wii

Keitaro

ok thank you both
no problem, you're welcome.
If you download games, you get banned here. Looks like you haven't actually downloaded anything (at least I can't tell by your English) but let this be a sort of lesson/warning for you. Use programs like CleanRip or RawDump to get the ISOs from your own discs.

Closed.